8 Jan 2009

Animation film made on Railways Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav


PATNA: An animation film has been made on Railways Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav.
According to Patna-based resident Pawan, the animation film has not only been produced by him, but has also been characterized and conceptualized by him to show Lalu in a different light. "I had been making cartoons on Lalu for a long time. So, I thought, how can I present Lalu in a different medium. These days children cartoon comics and animation films are in great demand. It was at this time that I thought of making a film on Lalu. Thereafter, I started working on this project and made a team to work on it," said Pawan. Sashi, the voice over artist, who has mimicked the voice of Lalu in the film, said that he could not have found a better outlet for his talent. "The voice of Lalu is unique in itself. After watching the video I thought that I could not find a better outlet for my talent than mimicking for Lalu in this film," said Sashi. The Minister has been a favourite of Bollywood film producers who have made films revolving round his character, including 'Padmashree Lalu Prasad Yadav'. Lalu has also been a part of many popular television shows.

No comments: